martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

If you can't say it, sing it

When words can't express what you feel <3                                                                  




Romina Prialé


1. Everything- Lifehouse
"You are the hope that keeps me trusting                                   You're the strength that keeps me walking
You're the light to my soul" 

2. Chasing Cars- Snow patrol
" Would you lie with me and just
   forget the world?"

3. I won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
" I see that you come so far to
WOLF IN AUTUMN   be right where you are
   how old is your soul?"

4. Drops of Jupiter- Train
"And tell me, did Venus blow your mind 
Was it everything you wanted to find 
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there"


5. She Will be Loved- Maroon 5
"I don't mind spending every day
out in the corner in the pouring rain
look for the girl with the broken smile
ask her if she wants to stay a while"

6. A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
" It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
but i'm holding you closer than most
cause you are my heaven"

7. Science and Faith- The Script
"You won't find faith or hope down a telescope 
You won't find heart and soul in the stars 
you can break everything, got the chemicals? 
but you can't explain a love like ours. "


8. Two is Better than One- Boys like Girls ft Taylor Swift
"Maybe it's true I can't live without you"

9.  Wanted- Hunter Hayes
"I don't know how you do what you do
 cause everything that doesn't make sense about me
 makes sense when I'm with you"

10.  You Found Me- The Fray
"Where were you when everything was 
falling apart?"

http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2012/01/12-meaningful-songs-to-dedicate-to-your-girlfriend.html
http://dedicatethatsong.com/



3 comentarios:

  1. ceci tu blog esta super padre todo lo de la música se me hace súper interesante y el diseño esta muy padre :)

    ResponderEliminar